1. Follow the City Council and County Board meetings closely to ensure that our goals and values are being upheld. Show up and make our voice heard at meetings whenever necessary.
2. Have a visible presence in the community.
3. Become an influential force in local policy decisions and elections.
4. Hold regular gatherings and educational workshops.
5. Promote a more business friendly environment in Northern Arizona. Work to stop/repeal excessive restrictions on local businesses.
6. Encourage participation and citizen involvement in local government including but not limited to seeking candidates to run for office and local residents to serve on boards and commissions.
7. Actively endorse/support liberty candidates and ballot measures.
8. Collaborate with other like minded groups to promote our values.